Posted by Michelle Nguyen on March 7, 2011 at 11:48 pm
The HarvardHoochies Part 2: We asked some bros for their thoughts on these controversial Twitter lasses. Read our original interview with the girls here.
Meet the “Bro Panel”:
- Bret Voith, a senior resident of Lowell House and former co-captain of the varsity Water Polo team. The Hoochies have endearingly called him “sexual vanilla popsicle.” How fast will they devour him post-thesis/Lamont?
- Jeff Lee, a senior History of Art and Architecture concentrator in Kirkland House. He wants to “play water polo during the day and model at night for the rest of [his] life.” He promises to hold the key to activate the HH’s yellow fever.
- Water Sports Bro: Because we really needed another ball-hurling, speedos-wearing panelist.
- Hot Bro: Strong arms. Strong arms.
- Mysterious Bro: We don’t know any more about him than you do. We like the air of mystery though.
- Shirtless Bro: We have nothing on him except that he looks hot shirtless. His teammates agree. Bromance.
- Random Bro: He dropped by one day and left a random comment.